– 100g unsalted butter
– 100g plain (dark) chocolate
– 100g milk chocolate
– 100g white chocolate
– 200g milk chocolate digestives, crumbled
– 200g maltesers, divided
– 3 tbs golden syrup
1. Melt together butter, milk and plain chocolates, digestives, 150g maltesers, and golden syrup.
2. Spread mixture in 8×8 pan, lined with parchment paper and leave to cool in fridge for at least one hour.
3. Meanwhile, crush remaining maltesers with a fork
4. Melt white chocolate and drizzle over hardened mixture. Top with crushed maltesers and return to fridge to set before cutting into squares.